Header Ads

MY WOMEN, MY EVERYTHING

I dedicate this to all the women who have had a positive
Impact on my life,
And to all those who deserve nothing but praise;
I dedicate this to the Woman and Women who raised a village boy
To be the young man that he is today;
I dedicate this to the woman which my daughter will grow to become
Under the guidance and care of a virtuous Woman;

I dedicate this to the Woman who sacrificed her all
To ensure that her four sons never go to bed hungry;
I dedicate this to that Woman
Who was a mother, a mentor, a friend and
A pillar of strength to all, but asked for little from anyone;
 
I dedicate this to the Woman who
Continues to stand by my side day by day,
My best friend, my lover, my companion;
I dedicate this to my Queen;
Your undying support surpasses all my dreams and ambitions
And for that I am truly grateful;
 
Women of value and substance are a rare breed,
It is for that I say thank you;

I dedicate this to my Woman, My Everything.
MY WOMEN, MY EVERYTHING MY WOMEN, MY EVERYTHING Reviewed by K Machacha on February 20, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Travel everywhere!