Header Ads

THIS IS IT

The diamonds and pearls that exist in
This world could never satisfy you;
No red, pink, yellow or white flower
Could ever impress you;
This big apartment will eventually seem
Empty and boring as long as I'm not around;
The fancy car I bought you will be 
No different to that pearls I got you on your birthday;
For I know even Louis Vuitton or Channel couldn't 
make you happy;

These five-star restaurants seem to put 
A smile on your face, yet by the time 
We get to the car the silence consumes us;
The moment we checked in it felt like
We were on our honeymoon, but as soon as 
We entered the room I could see that your mind
Was riddled with thoughts and had travelled to 
A far distant place;
As you smiled I could see the question that 
Lingered in your eyes;
'How long would this last?'
As you wished that the days would pass by slowly;
I knew then and I know now
That none of the riches of this world
Would ever be enough to fulfil your every desire;

Therefore I promise you not diamonds and gold
Nor every flower to ever bloom in the Spring; from this day forth I promise you With every beat of my heart, the very breath that I breath
And each blink of my eyes;
From this day forth, all I can promise you
Is my time, the very essence of my being.

THIS IS IT THIS IS IT Reviewed by K Machacha on November 02, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Travel everywhere!