Header Ads

I'm There


This girl doesn't seem to get it, 
She doesn't seem to get her own strength but I do and I'm there,
I see so much of myself in her and wish she could see the fact that I'm there,
I will be there tomorrow  doing the same thing I did tonight,
I will keep trying to win her heart because that's just what I do when I'm there,
To carry the pain she has had to bear just so she could smile again,
I wish I could show it to her yet though at times I might fail I will not stop trying because I'm there,

I'm there where no man has managed to explain his own actions,
Where words have  surpassed all logic and the only thing that matters is time,
I'm there where I'm only controlled by my sub-conscious and the involuntary movement of my heart,
Your pain draws me nearer and nearer each day to a point where I forget about my own troubles, 
Your presence radiates so much passion yet I know there is still more beneath the tears in your eyes,

Come what may, I'll forever be there,
I was there the day I met you, the day I saw you smile 
And there is where I will remain.
I'm There I'm There Reviewed by K Machacha on September 03, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Travel everywhere!