Header Ads

Staying Active while on Lock-down PART 1

Since the lock-down began, social media has been a buzz with people posting pictures and videos of meals they had prepared. I guess this is part of skills many people are acquiring while sitting at home. 
The most important thing to do during this lock-down is to try to stay sane as much as possible; keep healthy mentally and physically as well as maintaining positive relations with with your lock-down partners.


I am one of the fortunate few who got to work from home during this lock-down. I consider myself fortunate because from Monday to Friday; 8 until whatever time I feel tired; I get to exercise my brain and keep myself busy with work instead of binge watching all the Netflix series available.

So, for the next upcoming posts covering my experience during the lock-down, I will be sharing ideas of things to do during this lock-down i order to stay active.

View more videos here: PART 2PART 3PART 4PART 5PART 6PART 7PART 8
Staying Active while on Lock-down PART 1  Staying Active while on Lock-down PART 1 Reviewed by K Machacha on April 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Travel everywhere!