Header Ads

MY MOTHER, MY FATHER

I tried calling you the other day

Just to say thank you;

For the gracious person that you were;

For the counsel that you provided

And for being the father I never had;

 

I am proud to be your son;

I am proud to have been soothed

by your caring arms;

And I am proud for the beautiful

memories you left us with;

 

You were a provider, a protector,

A rock and a disciplinarian;

You supported all our dreams,

No matter how big or small let alone ridiculous;

You cared for all our wounds,

Physical or emotional;

 

You sacrificed the little that you had,

For everything that we have;

You gave your all and

We are all grateful

To have been blessed with you;

 

Thank you for your beautiful smile,

Your warmth and your love;

Thank you for your care and

your courage.

 

My Mother, My Father


Related posts:

My Woman, My Everything



MY MOTHER, MY FATHER MY MOTHER, MY FATHER Reviewed by K Machacha on August 13, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Travel everywhere!