Header Ads

Sensational

SENSATIONAL
 
I beat my heart; I beat my soul together,
To try and make myself love you forever,
My heart trembles; my soul quakes,
Thinking about you gives me heartaches,
 
It is so amazing how you stare,
‘Cause whenever you do that I fill up with
Flare,
Your eyes glitter like night shining stars,
To show your passionate love and trust,
 
Your body sways with the wind,
Which makes me embrace you even more,
And it leaves my body cold and skinned,
Your smile tickles my eyes,
That’s why I love you more than twice,
 
Your voice is so sweet and it
Makes my ears keep asking for more,
That’s why you are so sensational
And not so easy to ignore.

Dedication to: JM Taylor
Sensational Sensational Reviewed by K Machacha on July 27, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Travel everywhere!