Header Ads

The Words of 13 series: Confessions of a schoolboy


I have a confession to make;
It involves saying I love you
And making a mistake;
What I said wasn’t really true,
I didn’t want to break your heart
Which might have drifted us apart;
So I had to pretend
Only to realize in the end
The pain I was causing you
Wasn’t really new;

You are not the first to
Suffer from my mistakes;
You are one of those I caused heartaches,
Those to whom my love was fake;
It is hard to fight the temptations,
The lust and infatuations;

You call it love, I call it a fantasy,
Not any different from ecstasy;
My mistake made me see
That you didn’t deserve what doing to thee;

So I have a confession to make,
It is time our hearts to took a break.
The Words of 13 series: Confessions of a schoolboy The Words of 13 series: Confessions of a schoolboy Reviewed by K Machacha on May 14, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Travel everywhere!