Header Ads

Letter To My Heart


Dear old friend,

We have come along way you and I;
I know you are meant to be only a significant
Part in my body;
It is through you that each and every single part of me
Lives;
It is through you that my mind is able to function
In stressful times;
And it is through you that the twins in my chest
Grow big and small each day;

I know that I have put you through great ordeals;
I know that I have asked of you more than
You can handle;
You have endured all the pain and torture that
I have put you through and for that I thank you;

As from this moment on,
Just this once for all time’s sake;
I beg of you to remain strong as you
Are no longer alone;
I ask of you to be joyful
As our happiness has just begun;
Sing and rejoice as you may for the music is
No longer just yours to feel;

My dear friend,
I hope I am not asking too much of you;
But I only ask that you find a special place for her,
Preferably at the center of your soul;
For that’s the least we can do
Considering what she us done for us;
Me and you can both agree that
We have never been this happy until she came along;
So I ask of you this one favor;

Yours truly…
Letter To My Heart Letter To My Heart Reviewed by K Machacha on May 17, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Travel everywhere!