Header Ads

Dedication To My Inspirations


I dedicate these words to the thoughts
That gave me a vision;
The voices that kept me company;
The ears that listened to my silence
And heard music;

I dedicate these words to the powerful passion
Pouring out of my heart;
The love and compassion simmering from your souls;
The cherish and honor exalted from your being
And you tremendous support;

I dedicate these words to those who brought
Into my life and those who brought joy to my heart;
I dedicate these words to everything that put ideas
In my mind and inspired me to write;
I dedicate these words to the ones who betrayed me;
I dedicate these words to the ones who cared for me;
I dedicate these words with appreciation and gratitude;
I dedicate these words to my inspirations.

Dedication To My Inspirations Dedication To My Inspirations Reviewed by K Machacha on May 13, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Travel everywhere!