Header Ads

Emmanuel; God is with us


I cannot sing but when I sing for you
My voice sounds enchanted;
I cannot dance but when the music starts to play
I become engulfed by your majestic moves;
I cannot preach
But can testify to your greatness and your glory;

I am able to do what I do because of you;
I don’t posses any special talents
Besides the trust I have in you;
I can sing, dance and shout your name
Because when you’re in me you
Fill my soul with flames;

You take my pain away and fill me with joy;
I can talk to thousands about you without
Feeling coy;
You provide me with everything I need;
You cleanse me and purify my heart;
You are the friend I need when I’m alone
Under you I find my refuge;
In you I find comfort and courage;
Through you I have seen the light;
And with you I have succeeded with might;

I feel lonely no more because
I have you by my side;
I am stronger than before because
You give me strength;
Everywhere I go and in everything I do
You are always with me;

You reside with many in their times of distress;
You encourage, inspire and enforce
Good in all beings
You are Emmanuel
Emmanuel; God is with us Emmanuel; God is with us Reviewed by K Machacha on May 11, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Travel everywhere!