Header Ads

Home Sick


My pride won't let me cry
And my stubbornness won't let me admit the truth,
It's sad when one is in denial
But more painful when you can see the proof,
The heart was designed for many things
Except for this kind of pain;

The memories are as fresh as yesterday
And the voices just won't go away,
'Make us proud', they said
'Become the man we know you can be'

In your days and your ways
Remember the first rule of wisdom,
Remember where your strength stems from,

All these words have always been with me
Until that day I thought I found my freedom,
That day when they all knew my name
Yet they didn't know where I came from,
The day she became the object of my fantasy
And not the objective of love,
That's the day I got lost in this bright dark city,

And now,,,
Now I am Home sick!
Home Sick Home Sick Reviewed by K Machacha on May 03, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Travel everywhere!